This is an event for the car enthusiast and their families to have a great time and enjoy a day at the beach. This is our 3rd year and we hope is as successful as the previous ones thanks to all your support. This time we choose the East Coast at Pelican Beach Park. We also rented a Pavilion for those that like to go to the beach but hate the sun. The Pavilion Name is Pelican Sea Grape that will accommodate 30 people.
Date: Saturday June 29, 2013
Address: 1525 HWY AIA Satellite Beach, FL 32937
Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Register for the Food
If you are planning not to bring any food with you, we have you covered. We will provide unlimited Burgers, Hotdogs and Drinks for a fee of $7.00 before the day of the event and $10.00 the same day of the event. Water is FREE. To register for your wristband click here.
Park Amenities Rules:
Those renting the pavilions or volleyball court must adhere to the following guidelines when using the park. Compliance will assure a pleasant event and return of your security/damage deposit. If these guidelines are not followed, it will result in a partial or total loss of your security/damage deposit. You must be at least 21 years of age to rent and complete this facility contract.
- Pelican Beach Park pavilions are reserved from 9am to dusk. Park amenities include ADA compliant restrooms, fresh water showers and water fountains.
- Under no circumstances may vehicles drive outside of the parking area to park or unload near a pavilion. Temporary parking for unloading and loading items is available at the special circle area located just north of the flagpole. There is sidewalk access to all pavilions, so you might consider bringing a wagon, dolly or coolers with wheels to aid in moving items to your pavilion.
- All motorized vehicles, tents and blow-up games such as a bounce house, obstacles, water slides, etc. are strictly prohibited. Please check with the Recreation Department for clarification and approval on any items not listed.
- Loud noise is prohibited and defined in the City Code 26.81-26.83 as any noise, which annoys or disturbs the peace of others. If a noise complaint is made to the SBPD, one verbal warning is issued to the renter. Continued noncompliance will result in the SBPD requiring renter to cease music. Amplified music is not allowed.
- Pavilions that are not reserved are open to the public from 9am to dusk. One group cannot exclusively use these pavilions and deny public use by others.
- The dune crossovers are only for public access. Formal activities on the crossovers are not permitted, as they would prevent public access.
- Do not use staples, nails, or tacks on tables or pavilions. Please use string, tape, or fishing lin
- The volleyball courts are to be shared among visitors unless otherwise posted as reserved. Nets will remain up at all times, however please bring your own volleyball.
- No pets, except service animals are permitted in the park.
- Clean up must be completed by dusk. All trash must be placed inside the trash receptacles provided. Any large items or overflow must be taken to the dumpster. Tabletops, floor and adjacent grounds must be clean of refuse and debris resulting from rental use.