Here at Xtreme Events: Cars of Florida we embrace a different outlook as a car club, we are an open one, regardless of make or model or how fast their car is; we prefer just to gather as Florida car enthusiasts and have a good time. Our car meets are usually once a month and vary in locations, but usually they are either in Orlando, Miami, or Tampa. Meets can include track days, going out to the movies, or just hanging out at someone’s house for a good time. XECOFL has plenty to offer.
This is an event for the car enthusiast and their families to have a great time and enjoy a day at the beach. This is our 3rd year and we hope is as successful as the previous ones thanks to all your support. This time we choose the East Coast at Pelican Beach Park. We also rented a Pavilion for those that like to go to the beach but hate the sun. The Pavilion Name is Pelican Sea Grape that will accommodate 30 people.
Date: Saturday June 29, 2013
Address: 1525 HWY AIA Satellite Beach, FL 32937
Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Register for the Food
If you are planning not to bring any food with you, we have you covered. We will provide unlimited Burgers, Hotdogs and Drinks for a fee of $7.00 before the day of the event and $10.00 the same day of the event. Water is FREE. To register for your wristband click here.
Park Amenities Rules:
Those renting the pavilions or volleyball court must adhere to the following guidelines when using the park. Compliance will assure a pleasant event and return of your security/damage deposit. If these guidelines are not followed, it will result in a partial or total loss of your security/damage deposit. You must be at least 21 years of age to rent and complete this facility contract.
- Pelican Beach Park pavilions are reserved from 9am to dusk. Park amenities include ADA compliant restrooms, fresh water showers and water fountains.
- Under no circumstances may vehicles drive outside of the parking area to park or unload near a pavilion. Temporary parking for unloading and loading items is available at the special circle area located just north of the flagpole. There is sidewalk access to all pavilions, so you might consider bringing a wagon, dolly or coolers with wheels to aid in moving items to your pavilion.
- All motorized vehicles, tents and blow-up games such as a bounce house, obstacles, water slides, etc. are strictly prohibited. Please check with the Recreation Department for clarification and approval on any items not listed.
- Loud noise is prohibited and defined in the City Code 26.81-26.83 as any noise, which annoys or disturbs the peace of others. If a noise complaint is made to the SBPD, one verbal warning is issued to the renter. Continued noncompliance will result in the SBPD requiring renter to cease music. Amplified music is not allowed.
- Pavilions that are not reserved are open to the public from 9am to dusk. One group cannot exclusively use these pavilions and deny public use by others.
- The dune crossovers are only for public access. Formal activities on the crossovers are not permitted, as they would prevent public access.
- Do not use staples, nails, or tacks on tables or pavilions. Please use string, tape, or fishing lin
- The volleyball courts are to be shared among visitors unless otherwise posted as reserved. Nets will remain up at all times, however please bring your own volleyball.
- No pets, except service animals are permitted in the park.
- Clean up must be completed by dusk. All trash must be placed inside the trash receptacles provided. Any large items or overflow must be taken to the dumpster. Tabletops, floor and adjacent grounds must be clean of refuse and debris resulting from rental use.
We want to thank to all of the people that came to our event, that participated and had fun with us at Fun Spot and for ending the day with us with a tasteful dinner.
We hope that the ones that came had fun or at least a good time. Thank you for those who traveled far away in order to be with us at the event. Hope everyone arrived to their homes safe. Some pictures were taken from some of the participants but more pictures wil come soon.
Here are some photos from the event AFM 2012 Gallery
Thaks again on behalf of XECOFL Family.
Here is a video that one of our members did for us. Credit goes to Richie Morales for making such a nice video for us.
Here we go again, the event that makes XECOFL famous between forums and clubs. Our 7th AFM (All Florida Meet) has been a special type of show. Not only we get people from all over Florida but we get together, enjoy the day and just have a good time between friends.
You can follow us on Facebook XE Florida
Or contact Manny at 407-375-7650
Southport Community Park
3407 East Landstreet Road
Orlando, FL 32827
After the Event we will be heading to
5551 Del Verde Way
Orlando, FL 32819
10:00am – 2:00pm – Park Event
4:00pm – 6:00pm – Fun Spot
7:00pm – Let’s eat and end the day happy
Things you need to know:
1. The Southport Community Park is a public park monitored by local police. No burn outs or bad driving behaviour, loud music or any type of alcohol. If you get in trouble you are on your own.
2. We will be offering food for a fee of $7.00, you need to have a wristband in order to participate on the food. Please be respectful for those who did pay for their food.
3. If you want to register for the food please click HERE the price is $7.00 and $10.00 the day of the event, so we recommend to pay in advanced.
4. Our XE Members are planning different caravans groups in order to show for the event, please follow the link if you want to join them.
5. For those who are going to Fun Spot the entry for us is $25.00 for unlimited ride. Everyone need to have the money on hand and pay all at once.
This event is sponsored thanks to: